I'm definitely THAT mom.
That mom that takes a thousand pictures.
That mom that documents everything.
That mom that does Pinterest things and usually fails, but sometimes wins.
That mom that you think (know) is obsessed with posting cute pictures of her kids.
I'm that mom.
But hey, I enjoy being that mom.
And in THIS space....my blog, I can be whoever I want to be.
So I will be that mom.
:)
I also am slightly crazier than the normal mom who is "that mom", because I am a Early Childhood Development and Education fanatic.
Borderline crazy.
I have been SOOOO excited for Grace to start preschool! She has been pretty happy about it too.
I dropped her off this morning and did NOT cry.
What the?
I think I am too excited to cry, really.
It's not that I'm not sad that she's all grown up, because there is a part of me that is sad. BUT the joy and excitement that IS preschool is overpowering every other emotion I could maybe be feeling.
PRESCHOOL!
I love preschool.
We went and bought her a "bag" last night. "Mom, it's not a backpack, it's called a bag."
Typical Gracie Goo face. She's so big! But not big enough to actually really wear that backpack, ha ha.
Ahhhhh!!!
I asked her what she wants to be when she grows up and she said "Work on the computer! And feedback like you Mama. I be a teacher like you!" *heart melt* I'm sure VIPKID (or any public school) will gladly hire her someday. She's got what it takes! I asked her to do a thumbs up, which ended up being her pointer finger instead of her thumb. :)
They are so cute.
Love my Gracie
"Dad! I have to hug you, before I go to preschool!"
This is at her teachers house. The sun was not letting her smile normal, but it's cute anyways!
Ready to go in to preschool!
Mine and Hunter's "what do we do now that she's gone" faces. :)
She happily skipped inside and said bye to me before I was ready to leave. She was very happy to be there. I am so proud of the independent sweetheart that she is. She is observant and brave and hilarious. She is always ready for an adventure.
She asks me everyday where we are going. If we go somewhere in the morning then she will ask me where we are going after rest (nap time). She always wants to be on the move. She loves to experience everything there is in life.
Right now some facts and favorites (which could change even later today):
Color: Rainbow, as long as it includes pink
Breakfast: Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
Lunch: Mac N Cheese
Dinner: Chicken Pillows
Snack: Cracker and cheese
Animal: Sting ray
Song: Child of God
Song I hear her singing on her own the most: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Toy: Hunter's cars
Game: Doctor/Check Up on Hunter
Show: Doc McStuffins
Holiday: Christmas
Best Friend: Her cousins who are her age
Place to Go: The aquarium
Things she is excited about right now: Disneyland, preschool, and dance class
Things that make her happy: Sleeping in mom and dad's bed, playing with cousins, Hunter squealing, Hunter dancing, hanging out with daddy
Things that scare her: The monkey on Toy Story 3 ..... :-/
We will see how her first day went! I am guessing it was awesome! Especially if her teacher lets her use a glue stick like she did at the back to school activity, then it may have been the best day ever!











No comments:
Post a Comment