Saturday, February 17, 2018

Baby Book Love

Grace and Hunter have been LOVING their baby books lately. I think it might be because I brought them back out after I put the Christmas decorations away and they are having fun rediscovering them.

Hunter, especially, will go and find his and bring it to me to read. He doesn't ever want to look at Grace's.... just his, ha ha ha ha.

I don't think I've ever posted anything about their baby books, so I thought I would.

For both kids I have done picture books that have consisted of their first year of life and all of the firsts that they experienced. I usually complete it right after their birthday and then get it printed.

I am a picture taker. I take SOOOOOOOO many pictures.

In a matter of 3 or 4 months I'll have 2-3 thousand NEW pictures on my phone and will need to empty them off or my phone explodes and stops working.

(I have had several times where my phone really has stopped working due to the number of pictures I have on it, ha ha)

Needless to say, I take a LOT of pictures of my kids. I especially like to take pictures of them when they are experiencing things for the first time.

Here are a few of the pages from each of their baby books.....

Each book has about 30 pages, but I will just share some favorites. Sorry, the picture quality isn't super great. Taking a picture of pictures doesn't always turn out perfect. :)



I'll do a side by side comparison :) Grace's page will be first, then Hunter's. These are the covers of the books. 






Sooooo tiny *sniffle*






Newborn pictures, both done by my awesome sister-in-law :)





I'm adding this one, because it has Hunter's one month picture to match Grace's above, but also I just love those very first pictures of Grace with newborn Hunter. 

The books go in chronological order and have their monthly photos that I always posted to Instagram/Facebook. 







Blessing pictures! I love the individual ones of them in their white clothes. So so so precious. I cherish these photos. 







First Halloweens! Baby sheep and Mickey Mouse. 






First Christmases! 






Some monthly pics and others of everyday life. :)






Spring Time Fun 






First Birthdays! 









I LOVE these teeny tiny babies! Ahhhhh....if I could turn back time to see them at these stages for a day, I would. I love watching them grow though. They are both at great ages right now. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment