She just likes to take my phone and fill it with 200+ blurry pictures.
Sometimes she'll get a good one or a really funny one that I'll keep. Most of the time the blurriness is deleted.
Generally the pictures she gets of ME are EXTREMELY flattering.
Like....
I'm pretty sure I should have been a model, not a mom.
But that's a story for another day.
And it's also complete sarcasm.
All of these pictures were taken by Gracie Goo:
I'm feeling very largely pregnant today. Which has translated to not brushing my hair.... no makeup. Pretty much just sitting. Ugh..... so sore all the time!
He loves to kiss people in his family!
*heart eyes*
I could frame this one. I love it.
Most of the pictures she takes are of Hunter. :)
Okay.
This picture is hysterical to me, ha ha ha ha. He is the biggest stinker.
I had to edit Jeff and I out of this one, cause we looked terrible, but if you could see us you'd see that Hunter is wedging himself between us on our bed. He found my Dexcom and proudly held it up, cause he knows he's not supposed to play with it.
Thanks for the wake up call children. :)
And then they ran to Grace's room, cause he stole my Dexcom and they thought it was funny.
Silly, silly babies.
Grace's photo skills are high end.
As are her selfie skills!
Ha ha ha ha :)















No comments:
Post a Comment