The last time I blogged was the 1st of August? Seriously??
I think I have the answer to why I haven't blogged recently.
His name is Jeff.
Yes, that's right future posterity (and my creepy faithful readers), I am actually dating someone. Ha ha ha ha....shocking, huh?
I guess we officially started dating on August 2nd, so it makes sense that my last post would be August 1st, eh? Ha ha ha ha, that's actually really funny!
I've blogged about him before...but I never said his name because that would have been weird back then. I've liked him since like...April...so if you go back to older posts and I talk about a guy, it's him. :)
Anyways, we started dating at the beginning of this month and *the rest of this paragraph might be really corny* it's just been so good! I don't know how to describe it. It's not like any other situation I've ever had with a guy before. It seems a lot more real (which scares me) and genuine and stable.
Those are all really good things, but it's kind of made me realize that since I'm not used to those things it does in fact scare me and I don't really know what to think.
I'm pretty sure Heavenly Father has been trying to pound it into my head that I just need to smile and go with the flow and not mess this up, but well....I'm a girl! Girls tend to mess things up by over thinking things and freaking out over unnecessary things. I'm not saying I've done that.........yet, but it's possible, yo supongo.
Anyways, I like Jeff a lot. :) And guess what?? He loves the temple too! *warm fuzzies* It's the best! Ha ha ha!
More updates on that later as things happen, I guess. I just had to let you know that....that was happening. I would go into more details about our first date (which was mini golfing) or our first kiss (which was movie epicness, check that goal off the list!) or our DTR (which was actually really funny, ha ha), but....that's just all the boring stuff that gets WAY too corny to talk about and I would just feel awkward typing it...
The reason why this post is called "so much!" is because I feel like there has been so much change and what not lately.
So many things are happening!!
The whole Jeff thing, which has been great, but truth be told has actually made me cry a couple of times because it's so....overwhelming! (girls are so weird, huh?) He hasn't done anything wrong and it's been so good that it's literally made me cry on occasion. Usually this far (since it's been SOOOO long since we started dating) into the relationship a guy would have made me cry on several occasions for stupid reasons...but...not this guy.
So there is that.
Then school starts tomorrow.........................*many many dots*
*sigh*
It'll be okie.
I'm really excited to go back to elementary school and teach again, but the whole actually taking classes for my level of intelligence (which is clearly superior to most)...THAT I'm not too excited about.
I had to leave my mow crew on Friday. *tear*
I don't know how to adequately demonstrate how I feel about my crew so I'll just do it in list form...
My thoughts on the mow crew:
-No matter how many times you listen to Taio Cruz, it never gets old. (Break Your Heart or DYNAMITE)
-It's completely reasonable to strip if a spider is in your shirt.
-Singing at the top of your lungs over loud equipment will definitely make construction workers stare at you.
-Basically doing anything for our job will make construction workers stare at you.
-There is actually a trailer button you're supposed to push when your truck is pulling a trailer!
-Eating stuff off the asphalt isn't too weird...
-Billiam Ford is my eternal BFF.
-Maddie and I obtained a lot of balls.
-Every person has fundamental differences in personality and the way they live their life and most of the time you just gotta swing with it!
-I love edging Northridge.
-My right arm got a lot more buff than my left.
-Every laser has its pros and cons.
-Usually when we go do extra work on a school they are just going to tear it up the next week.
-No matter what color our shoes started out being, by the end of the summer they were all the same grossness. (Grossness is officially the name of a color)
-Everyone thinks their university is the best. Unless you go to Weber. Ha ha!
-It IS possible to fit 10 girls in a truck.
-Although Maddie never wanted to listen to California Gurls and changed it every time it came on the radio since June........we still knew all the words.
-It is possible to have spiritual experiences while weedeating.
-I sing randomly WAY more than I ever thought I did. The girls made sure to point that out to me quite frequently!
-Everyone has a catch phrase that they say all the time, even if they don't realize it. "What a hoe!"
-I will forever hate Holt. I don't care what you say!
-Paul kind of made me like mullets. (don't tell Stefanie)
-Mikayla is a chronic food sharer.
-Some people just don't like Josh Groban and I find them clinically insane. :)
-I love weedeating blacktops. It hurts. But I love it!
-I can't get married till Nicole does!
-August 13th will forever be some kind of anniversary for me.
-The fact that I can fix sprinklers won't ever really get me anywhere in life, but it still makes me feel cool.
-Amy is quite literally the nicest person on the planet earth.
-It much easier getting the laser stuck in stupid no brainer places than actual difficult areas.
-The girls I worked with aren't very recognizable when I see them in real life. They are SO beautiful with makeup!
-Tara knows everybody. Seriously, ask her!
-Aly's legs shine slightly unnaturally, but it's cool.
-There is usually a reason if I wear my hair down at work...
-We are all talented in unusual ways, but that makes us work together all the better!
I seriously love the girls I was able to work with this summer. I got to work with most of them last summer too and they truly have become my best friends. They know far too much about me, but for some reason I don't seem to care! I just love them all to pieces and I always will. I'm grateful for all of the things they have taught me and all of the joy they have brought into my life!
I LOVE THIS POST!!! I seriously teared up a little, and not only because I was laughing so hard (though that happened too)!
ReplyDeleteMCF!
...you're on Amy's team.
Oh my goodness! This is so excellent. I am totally printing out a copy and putting it in the traveling notebook. I LOVE it! MCF!!! <3
ReplyDelete