Sometimes I hate dreams.
For example, last night I had a dream that Jeff and I were in charge of my dog (yes, he's mine, I wanted him in the 6th grade even though my mom treats him as my equal in the present day, ha ha ha ha.......jk, Mom.)
And for some reason we lost him. You know how dreams are weird and sometimes have like 4th dimensions and what not? Well, he was lost in a 4th dimension. My mom called me and was all like..."hey blah blah blah" and I couldn't bring myself to tell her we had lost him so I pretended like everything was cool.
I also hate when dreams feel super realistic and you think they are really happening. Even with the 4th dimension thing....I still thought it was real.
So Jeff and I searched frantically for Sparky alongside Jeff's pet jaguar. Yes, at this point I STILL thought it was all real.
We finally found him in a snowy 4th dimension and Jeff's stupid jaguar started attacking him! If you know my dog.............he's afraid of bugs......so....
Needless to say, I still thought this was all real and I woke up crying because of Jeff's stupid jaguar.
Sometimes I hate dreams.
Sometimes I'm completely done with 3 out of my 5 classes for the semester and feel really great about it! Wooo! That sometime is right now.
Sometimes I accidently get stuck in a math class that too late in the semester I find out I don't need and it ends up being the bain of my existence.
I took Math for Elementary School Teachers 2 this semester cause for some really ridiculous reason I thought I needed it for my major still?
Come to find out pre-schoolers and kindergarteners don't learn math that 3rd-6th graders learn.....which is what we were taught this semester.
Now....you would think that learning things for 3rd to 6th grade isn't tough, but oh no....my professor pretty much took us into the deep sea of math to unknown parts of theory and reasoning.
In the end, I've been kicking myself for the past 2 months because I don't need to know this stuff and it's really hard. She told our classes yesterday that the final IS our grade. So whatever we get on the final is the only thing that counts. I was so mad....ha ha ha. It's like....well, then why have I even been turning homework in several times a week? I know....I know....to learn. Learning is great.
I think someday far down the road I'll be glad I took this class. Someday when my children are 3rd - 6th graders....yep....that's when I'll be glad.
To sum up that whole story....sometimes I need to pay closer attention to credits in my major, ha ha.
Sometimes I get foreign type professors and it makes my life interesting.
I have a Chinese lady as a professor right now. She is super super super smart....like I'm pretty sure she could talk about early childhood for 5 hours and I wouldn't get bored, but sometimes....
She doesn't understand me. Ha ha. She speaks English great when she's the only one talking (lecturing), but when she has to collaborate with others it gets a little confusing. It's cool to me that she tries though. It's cool that she is here and wants to further the early childhood knowledge of clueless Americans.
Anyways, some other fun things happening in my life in the next little while.......
Jeff's birthday is this weekend! Wooo! :)
I start mowing on Wednesday which will be interesting. It'll be nice being alone because I think I've had too many summers of drama between the girls and the guys in charge, ha ha. However, it'll be weird being alone.....I might start talking to myself (more) and that's kind of unhealthy? I love being outide all day though! Love love love! It just feels so good! Plus I'm getting paid a whole lot more than I ever have which will be wonderful.
I'm starting that on Wednesday, but I'm only going part time till pre-school gets out at the end of May. It's going to be so weird leaving that job.......I have no idea how I feel about that right now.
I'm taking my first summer classes ever this summer. First time in all four years of college. Weird. It's only 6 credits online, but still. So weird.
Jeff and I are trying to decide somewhere fun to go this summer! We are thinking Yellowstone, but haven't really decided yet. We are going to see Brian Regan at Tuachan with some of our married friends in May! Hooray!
Well, that's pretty much my life for now! Hopefully Jeff and I come up with some fun stuff to do this summer that I can post about :)
Oh man! My dreams seem so real sometimes too and it totally weirds me out! Ah! I have an idea for you this summer! Play with us! I have wanted to for a long time! Its going to happen soon k!
ReplyDeletepoor sparky.
ReplyDeletestupid jeff's jaguar.
glad it was a dream.