I haven't posted in awhile....... but I have class in ten minutes so this is going to be quick!
Things on my mind today:
I LOVE FALL!!!!!!!! I love it, I love it, I love it! Fall is seriously the greatest season of them all. I get so happy for reasons that are unknown, but nonetheless, great. I love the weather (I wore my cute coat today for the first time this year), I love the leaves, I love the activities that happen (General Conference, Halloween, Thanksgiving), and I love getting ready to celebrate Christmas (which in turn has nothing to do with fall, but whatever, the anticipation is brilliant)! I love fall.
I also love psychology. I learn SO much about myself and people I know when I study psychology. I'm grateful that all of my classes are psychology based. My major is pretty much the best of all possible majors. In my Young Children At Risk class this morning we talked about some awesome things relating to psychology and it made me very happy.
Everyone ever has a baby and a house. Everyone. Ever. Luckily I'm not really wanting those two things today otherwise I might be very jealous. (k, it's not that I DON'T want those things, I just don't want them right now) Seriously though, you can't go on Facebook and not see a new baby or a new house. Seriously. Ha ha. It makes me happy for the future, I guess?!
I really really really want to do my student teaching. Really badly. As much as I love sitting in class and learning cool things (like psychology), I wish I was doing my student teaching too. I love my job (most days), but it's working with old kids.......old kids are weird.............yes, I'm calling eight and nine year olds "old kids". I just LOVE toddlers and pre-schoolers......sigh. Wishing I was doing my student teaching today.
That's about it for now.....sorry, this is really short and scattered.....I gotta go learn about immigration now in my next class. It'll be good. I'm sure a couple of my classmates will have very opinionated views on it. I'll just sit in the background and watch the mad debates happen. :)
It's SO true about everybody having a baby or a house! I got on facebook one day, just scrolling down my news feed and Matt looked over and said, "This isn't good for you, there are so many pictures of babies! we can't have one yet." haha It's not my fault everybody else is!
ReplyDeleteYou're so close to being done with school you can taste it, huh? haha me too, hang in there!
School first and then babies! I say that to myself a lot. Ha ha. Jeff doesn't even have to look at the computer screen....he'll just walk into the room....
ReplyDeleteJeff: "Facebook?"
Me: "Yeah..."
Jeff: "Baby pictures?"
Me: "......."
It is good to almost be done though. :)