Life goes by so fast and sometimes so slow. There is never a good in between.
That seems like how everything in life is though. People are either REALLY happy or REALLY upset or REALLY something or other.
I can't get on Facebook without people seeming like their lives are an extreme of some kind.
I admit, I generally only post the happy snipets of my life on Facebook....cause seriously, nobody wants to see the sad stuff. The sad stuff makes people uncomfortable. The sad stuff makes people rant to their husbands about you. The sad stuff is the stuff that gets you unfollowed or blocked. The sad stuff is just sad. Who wants to see that?
Answer: People who live for the sad stuff.
Haha.
Life has been really busy lately.
With Jeff gone a lot it's been on me to do some extra things for our lives, which has been good for the most part.
I've also started teaching harp lessons to Jeff's aunt which has made me fall head over heels again for my harp. Teaching is fun. Lots of times I don't feel qualified, but I just have to keep telling myself I am.
The babies are getting SO mobile. My life is totally changing in that way. Zach crawls at the speed of light and cruises on all the furniture pretty fast too. He's been falling a lot, which is mostly sad, but kind of funny. (I guess I'm one of those people that laughs when people fall......that's probably not very nice)
Grace has started crawling this last week! She generally will go 2-3 strides and then give up and sit down, haha. She's the happiest baby though. She loves smiling at everything, especially Zach. In the morning when I get her out of her crib and bring her into the living room I'll tell her that Zach is here and she starts beaming when she sees him.
Grace has a pretty strict schedule and she totally thrives because of it. She wakes up, eats, naps, plays, and goes to sleep at the same times everyday. I think that's why she does so well sleeping at night. I'm very grateful for that. I think structure is so essential for babies and little kids.
Working with kids, especially autistic kids, in the past I've learned that there is a need to learn flexibility, but when they are so tiny like Grace the structure is comforting to them.
They are starting to think sharing isn't fun. And the old tv remote that I let them play with is both their favorite. Ha ha ha ha. Zach's claw of rage is hilarious to me, ha ha.
This is usually what is happening. Grace prefers to sit and Zach prefers to be horizontal to the ground, so she ends up climbing on him a lot.
The differences in their faces in this picture makes me laugh. I don't remember why he was mad.....but at least Grace was happy!
They both LOVE the highchair! Probably cause it means they get food!
Getting so big!!!!
I love her and her little happy face!




.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment