Miss Gracie Goo....
There are so many things I love about you!
I love how you explore every place and examine every thing you come in contact with.
I love your language. Your little babble is different and funny compared to a lot of babies. And when you're focused really hard on something it's even funnier.
I love how you search the whole house for Zach after your naps/when you wake up in the morning. You hate when you can't find him after your afternoon nap, because he's gone home. And on the weekends, because he doesn't come at all.
I love how you nod whenever I ask you a question, no matter what the question is.
I love how you love animals! And big trucks! And being outside!
I love that you get so excited when we're around cats and dogs.
I love how you understand so many words and you can be directed around the house or go to the door if we're going to leave.
I love how you always look at Zach to see what his reaction is to things. If we're all sitting at the table and I make a funny face you'll laugh, but then immediately look at Zach to see if he's happy about it too.
I love how your eyes change colors everyday, but they are mostly green and hazel. I always assumed I'd have blue eyed children, because the majority of my family and Daddy's family have blue eyes. Your eyes are a perfect mix of mine and Daddy's - green and brown.
I love how you follow Zach around everywhere and never let him be alone.
I love how you are learning new things everyday and how you've mastered so many milestones that used to be hard for you.
I love how you want to be independent and do things on your own, but you still know the moments when you need me and reach up to be held.
I love that you'll sit back and cuddle with me.
I love that you love books! And blankies! And dancing!
I love how you sleep so well at night and for your naps during the day.
I love how you get really sheepish when you want to kiss me or Daddy.
I love how good you are at telling me what you want.
I love how the simplest things make you smile.
I love how you love other babies and little children. You definitely think all of your cousins are the best thing ever. And I'm glad you have so many to play with and love.
I love how you know when you're doing something naughty cause you'll smile and shake your head "no".
I love how you hold your baby dolls and want to take care of them.
I love that you're my little girl. <3 p="">
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment