Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas 2015

I already posted a little bit about Christmas with my quiet book post,  but I figured I'd add a little more about some other things we did during the holidays! 

We spent lots of time with family,  and got  EXTREMELY spoiled, by all three of our families! Grace got so many fun,  new toys, I think we officially need a toy/playroom!  

(Jeff,  buy me a house)

It was so much fun seeing Grace love Christmas! 

She loved the decorations (partly because we had so many nativity sets out that she could use her favorite word all the time: "Jesus!"). She loved the lights and Santa too!  

You would never know she loves Santa from the pictures we got, but she did! Any book or song about him she'd freak out in excitement! She got really good at saying "Anta!" And would point him out in pictures or when we saw him in public places.  She LOVED him from afar.  

And then we tried to make her sit on his lap......




Oh well. Hahaha

After Jeff graduated we went on a little stay cation to Salt Lake to do a bunch of fun traditions.  

Most of those things included seeing all the Christmas lights in downtown,  but we also went to zoo lights for the first time too! 

It was fun being together as a family and just hanging out with no responsibilities or places we had to be.  

City Creek! 

Temple Square!  

Jeff got Grace a Minnie Mouse at City Creek and she still loves it and plays with it everyday.  She's so cute with dolls and stuffed animals.  :)

Zoo lights! 

This face cracks me up,  cause it's a total Grace face. If you knew her you'd know what I mean.  She always is thinking of something mischievous or silly! I took this during our break when Jeff got to be home with us for 2 whole weeks!

Christmas morning this year was the best!  Grace loved opening presents!  There is something so magical about seeing Christmas through a child's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment