Jeff graduated with his Masters degree in Accounting a couple weeks ago! It feels soooooooo nice to be done with school. We've been in school our whole marriage, so to be completely done is awesome.
Jeff is amazing how he was able to finish his degree while working full time. I never would have been able to do that. I wouldn't have been able to handle the stress and amount of work he went through.
His graduation day meant so much to us, cause he sacrificed pretty much everything to do what he did. Sleep, a regular schedule, meals with family (and lots of times food period!), hobbies, and free time to do things he enjoys.
And he did that for several years!
He's my hero.
Gracie Goo decided to wear purple with mommy to show our Weber pride!
We went to two different graduations that day. The first was only for the Masters students in the business school. That includes Masters of Accounting, Taxation, and Business Administration. They had a cool hooding ceremony for them, which was nice, because there were only about 30 students, so it was a lot more personal.
I really liked what one of the professors said to them at that ceremony, that with a Masters degree their opportunities are endless. And that because they put in the hard work, they are going to have really bright futures.
I really appreciated that, because it's true! Having a Masters degree is a tremendous accomplishment. And having one in Accounting makes Jeff extremely marketable and creditable.
The second graduation ceremony was at the Dee Events Center and was with the entire university.
Oh my goodness, so many names! Jeff ended up wishing we hadn't gone to that one, cause it was long and boring, haha. But, hey, you only graduate once, right?
Another thing we are extremely grateful for is that Grace is only a year and a half old.
She obviously knows that Daddy comes and goes to work and what not, but she's really not old enough to be asking for him and be sad that he's never home.
We are so glad that he could graduate before she got any older.
She loves having Jeff around, and I know it's a huge blessing that she was so little while he finished school.
Now today, Jeff has started his new job and is officially starting his career! That makes me feel kind of grown up.
I feel like we have real world responsibilities now.
(Jk we always have)
I'm so grateful that I can call Jeff my husband. He is remarkable in so many ways! I love him!






No comments:
Post a Comment