Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Bye Bye Babyhood

I've been thinking a lot about Grace leaving her babyhood behind.

I think she left it behind a long time ago, but I still see her as my little bub.

She can walk,  talk in sentences,  feed herself,  go potty sometimes, understand how people are feeling based on facial expressions. She knows animal names/sounds,  colors,  some shapes,  countless objects and what they do. She knows how to regulate how she's feeling with a little help (SOMETIMES, obviously that one's hard even for me, hahaha).

All of those things are pretty grown up.

She's really not a baby anymore.

I feel like she's going to completely lose her baby status when the new baby comes though.

Like I'm just going to rip it out from under her and she'll be left a big girl with a lot to live up to!

I know she's already there,  but I'm clinging on to the fact that she's my baby for as long as I can.






I love this sweet little one.

Being a mom changes your whole world.

I can't wait to see how she changes with me when her baby brother arrives. It'll be a learning curve for everyone!  She's going to so awesome though, because she already excels at so much.

I love my big, grown up girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment