Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Stay-at-home Mom

Being a stay at home is what I've always wanted to do.  Growing up being asked what I wanted to be....I'd usually try to come up with some sort of career, but would add that I'd only do that if for some reason I'm not a mom.  

I look at these cute babies everyday and love watching them develop.  

Being an early childhood development major in college has played a huge part in being a stay at home mom.  And I absolutely love that.  

I probably think way too deeply about what's going on with my kids at any given moment,  but I love it all the same. 

Yesterday we went to Krispy Kreme for pirate day and it was total chaos! SOOOO many people there. We waited in line for almost 1 1/2 hours to get our 3 dozen free donuts.  

I don't really mind things like that.  A lot of people get really anxious and hate long lines,  but I usually don't have a problem with them. 

Hunter slept the whole time and Grace enjoyed watching other kids run around. 

She's totally a people watcher, it's funny.  She gets that from Jeff. 


She only got cranky toward the end, like an hour into the wait.  I think that was because she knew we were close to getting our donuts.  The deal was you get a free dozen glazed donuts if you dress like a pirate. Grace saw the case of donuts though and saw the chocolate with sprinkles.  She started asking for that kind, so I figured I should get her one of those kind since she was being so patient.  When I gave it to her she started laughing excitedly and said "Yay!! Delicious donut!" Hahaha 

 She looks like such a big kid in this picture!

Hunter's pirate outfit! 

This picture is funny and cute! Hunter looks like a weird little frog.  

I have to take advantage of when Grace wants to take pictures! She generally just wants to be running a million miles an hour or is playing with something. 



Pretty much my whole life! So much time spent snuggling this baby.  

He's always pulling my hair! Ugh. I don't want to cut it though.  I've let it get longer than it ever is and I don't want to start over with that.  

.....but I'm not really a ponytail everyday kind of person.  I just never have been.  I guess I'm just weird like that. I think ponytails are uncomfortable most of the time.  

They are so cute :) :)


The other day Hunter was hungry and Jeff said "your boss wants you", hahaha. That pretty sums up motherhood,  but especially breastfeeding!

She thinks she's hilarious pushing my face....

So hilarious.....

Haha. 

This scene was so cute to me.  Both playing with their age appropriate toys. 

I found this on my phone today.  Hahahahaha. Kind of a funny,  creepy selfie. Thanks Gracie Goo. 

Being a mom is the hardest,  but happiest thing. I'm grateful for this job everyday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment