Mr. Hunter Boy was blessed yesterday in church! I am so grateful for Jeff and his worthiness to hold the priesthood and give our family blessings.
Hunter got to wear the same outfit that Jeff wore on his blessing day!
His blessing talked a lot about being a missionary and light and example to those around him.
I think that's such an important thing right now and especially as this boy grows up it'll become even more important.
The world is so crazy.
...but yesterday I couldn't help but feel that Hunter will be okay. I could feel so strongly that he'll succeed and be that light in a world that's getting darker and scarier all the time.
I know a lot of people are getting the idea that they shouldn't bring children into the world because of all the evil and unrest that's happening. I feel like especially after days like yesterday I can feel confident and have faith that it'll all work out.
I know without God I would have very little to look forward to. I'd feel very down about my trials and circumstances. I would have a hard time coping with all the hard things that life throws at me and my family.
I know with Him I can feel so much peace. And I definitely felt that peace at church and celebrating our sweet baby yesterday.
I know God lives.
I know He loves me.
I know He loves Hunter.
He shows me over and over, day after day how He's looking out for us.
We are so thankful for this baby boy! Babies are the sweetest little blessings. They help keep everything else in prescriptive.
So grateful that I can have these people forever!








No comments:
Post a Comment