Wednesday, November 23, 2016

What I'm Thankful For

I have so many things I'm thankful for! I figured I'd write them out in list form,  because that's easier.

What I'm Thankful For:

-Jeff,  Grace,  and Hunter
-Our families.  Our families really are our friends.  Whenever we want to hang out with people or go do something it's always with our parents or siblings.
-All of our parents! All three sets of them bring something we need in our lives and they are all so supportive. They also are the best grandparents and Grace LOVES all of them.  No matter whose house we say we're going to she gets excited.
-My Father in Heaven and His plan for me!
-The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
-Our apartment of almost 6 years! Oh my goodness,  we've been here forever,  but it's been the biggest blessing. Our landlord treats us like we're her grandchildren.
-The fact that we'll probably be in a new home by Christmas! New to us,  I guess! Hopefully it all works out...finally!
-Jeff's job.  Seriously, he's the hardest worker I know.  His job allows me to be a stay at home mom! And the money he makes provides us with literally everything we have!
-My education! Getting a Bachelor's degree before having kids was one of the best decisions I've made.  It has helped me be a better mom and has given me a lot of practical knowledge for life.
-The changing seasons
-My health! The fact that I'm still standing. :)
-Being able to give my kids fun experiences.  This stems back to Jeff's job again.
-Ice cream
-The holiday season
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment