Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Doorknobs

One might ask what doorknobs have to do with anything? Yeah. I'm asking myself that too.

I told my BFF (I'm really hip to the jive and I use cool lingo like "BFF") that I wanted to blog and asked her what it should be about and well.....she said "doorknobs" so good heck that's what I'm writing about!

My mind is full of so much goodness and patches of confusion right now. I would try spelling out what's on my brain....but I know it wouldn't make any sense! Ha ha!

The one thing I DO want to say about doorknobs though is I know that when one door closes, another door always opens. If you don't believe that....well...that's because you're not looking at life very critically. You're not looking at all of the small blessings that are awarded you everyday!

That, or you're not willing to turn the knob of said door and let the happiness in!

No matter your situation in life........and we live in a depressing world so most people can admit there is at least 2 or 3 or 27 things wrong with their lives......there is always the constant blessing and happiness of having a Savior.

I know that my Redeemer lives.

Amidst all the confusion patches upon my frontal cortex I can always find joy in knowing Christ knows what's best for me. He suffered and died for me and knows how I feel. Granted, I usually am happy even through my confusion....Christ clears up that confusion.

He lives all glory to His name. He lives my Savior still the same....oh sweet the joy this sentence gives...I know that my Redeemer lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment