So maybe I'm broken, maybe I'm a wimp, maybe I wasn't meant to be active, maybe I was born a gimp? (I wasn't really meaning to rhyme, it just kind of happened)
Whatever the reason is I have never been a runner. This makes me really sad because running is pretty much the best thing ever.....when I'm able to do it's rather enjoyable and exhilirating!
People always say stuff like "Oh yeah....went on my 5 mile run this morning..."
Your what????
They say it like it's no big deal. I've never understood how people can run so much. I ran a HALF mile today and I was about ready to go out and buy a cake for myself cause I was so pleased.
So yeah, never been a runner.
Moral of the story is: I'm going to force myself to learn how to run better. I really do enjoy it when I'm not heaving for breath or throbbing in pain. Thus....I'm gonna train myself and someday I might be a crazy person that says "so on my 5 mile run this morning..."
Well, this will undoubtably be my last post for the year! 2011 has been a very excellent year!
I can't believe we've been married for 9 months already. Being married has taught me so much about myself. Stuff that I didn't want to know and other things that I'm happy to be the way I am.
2012 is going to be a crazy year! I feel like so much stuff is going to happen. Right now I'm trying to gear up a bunch of energy to blow through the next year of school.
Jeff and I had a great Christmas! It was so special to have Christmas morning together in our apartment. There are so many things about our life together that brings me so much joy. Sharing the love for our Savior during Christmas brought us even closer together. I think it will continue to do so every year.
Jeff tells me quite often that he loves me more and more everyday. I'm so glad I have him in my life and that he takes care of me! I sound like a baby, but sometimes I really do feel like one. I think all girls deserve a guy that will let them act irrational sometimes, but also patiently tell them to get it together, ha ha!
Well, I guess I'll see you next year, blog......
Sorry, this post is shorter than most of my usual ones! Jeff is sick right now I'm kind of distracted with other thoughts at the moment. :)
To end this, I just wanted to say that I'm grateful for my future children, and their children, and their children and so on....
I've been thinking about them a lot lately because I'm turning my blog into a book to keep for them to read someday. Hopefully they will read it and either.........learn from my mistakes, like reading about my life, think I'm crazy, want to be more like me, or use the book as a paper weight? Ha ha!
Either way I already love them and I'm glad that Jeff gets to go along with me in the journey of meeting all of them someday. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment