There is nothing greater than having all the people you love crammed in to one place to celebrate life's events.
Especially celebrating a tiny baby.
We had all of our family - parents, grandparents, siblings (minus a couple that live far away), and nieces and nephews there. Plus our ward family.
We have such a great church group. We have great friends there and lots of support. Our ward radiates love.
Jeff gave Logan an excellent blessing. The resounding thing that I felt from Logan's blessing was that he is meant to serve in the church. I hope he always gladly serves God and His children. I can already tell from his sweet spirit that God has sent him to us at this time for a reason. I know he's meant to be right where he is!
Brothers. I love that they'll always have each other as friends.
It was testimony meeting in Sacrament meeting that day and my eyes couldn't stay dry.
Just thinking about my testimony and the future of this sweet baby had me all over the place with my emotions.
I thought about going and bearing my testimony, but then my friend bore hers and that had me crying. Then Jeff's grandpa bore his testimony and there was no way I could even say anything that made sense after that. Haha
I was a complete emotional mess from then on.
I am blessed to have wonderful grandparents through Jeff. They love each of their grandchildren, great children, and those who marry their grandchildren so much. We were grateful to hear grandpa's testimony that day.
Days like this feel like a piece of heaven. It makes me so grateful for the temple. I know that my family will be together forever, because of God's plan for us. I know we can be a forever family, because Christ loved us enough to die for us. How blessed are we, because of that Atonement and plan of salvation? So blessed!
Handsome boy!
He wore the same blessing outfit that Hunter AND Jeff wore when they were blessed!
We had our families over to our house after which was fun! Grace was large and in charge telling all the cousins how we operate in our house. Hahaha.
We appreciated all the food everyone brought. It was fun having all those people here.
Through all the crazy busy times in life, I look forward to times like this where time slows down and we can enjoy everything that God has blessed us with.
So lucky they are mine.










No comments:
Post a Comment