"Remember that doubt and faith cannot exist in the mind at the same time, for one will dispel the other. Whereas doubt destroys, faith fulfills. An attitude of faith brings one closer to God and His purposes."
-President Thomas S. Monson
That quote answered my prayer today as I've been trying to understand my impatient soul. :) President Monson is amazing.
I've been thinking about the temple a lot today. Mostly in a....I covet people that get to go to temples I don't get to go to kind of way. I should repent. That's not a good thing to be thinking.
-Washington D.C. (my friend's aunt and uncle are going to be mission presidents over there! JEALOUS!!! Pretty temple.)
-St. George (my two cute friends are going to St. George this week with their singles ward and they get to go to the temple. Jealous again.)
I sincerely hope that I can go tomorrow after my institute class. We'll see how the day unfolds.
My husband better be as looney as me about the temple or our marriage may not work out too well. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment